What Can We Offer?
- A full-time, consistent work week
- $14.50/hr with the opportunity for overtime + 10% shift differential
- Paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), health, life, and dental insurance, 401K with a company match, employee discounts, and participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Ongoing training and development
- A stable company with over 100 years of experience.
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Recognized as one of Central Ohio’s top workplaces
Objectives and Learning
- Maintaining equipment storage areas to ensure that inventory is protected
- Reviewing production tickets to identify and locate material and quantities to be used in production
- Performing general housekeeping duties
- Identifying and correcting any potential safety hazards
- Unloading, counting, tagging, recording, and putting away all incoming material
- Moving materials to and from storage areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers
- Organizing material and maintaining storage areas in a safe, clean, efficient manner
- Comparing packing slips to actual material received for all incoming freight
- Other duties as assigned
- No previous production or fabrication experience necessary
- Safety awareness
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Some overtime will be required
Palmer-Donavin is a leader in the wholesale distribution of residential building supplies (i.e. siding, roofing, decking, flooring, cabinetry, etc.). Our customers are businesses such as Lowe’s, Carter Lumber, Home Depot, and many independent lumber yards. Our mission is to grow our business through innovation, performance, and integrity. How do we do that? Through motivated employee owners committed to lifelong learning and the growth of our organization.
Check us out on Glassdoor and watch our job preview video!